Template by:
http://graffiti-design.blogspot.com/

Fresh Paint from the Plateau

I went on a flic mission to the Plateau last Sunday as it had been far too long since I had stomped about to see what was up. I missed the alleyways and rooftops off the main streets that I used to frequent when I was living on Henri-Julien and Mont Royal a few years back. The rooftops would have to wait, however, as Sunday was strictly a street mission. I started at Mont-Royal Metro and snaked my way through alleys and side streets up to St. Laurent then made my way down towards Prince Arthur doing the same. I only had a few hours so I was trying to get as much as I could out the time and light that I had left in the day. I got plenty of shots including a lot of new doors, plenty of tags and throwies, and even a few nice pieces. Here they are. Hopefully I'll be able to hit the Plateau up again before the snow drops and cover some more ground.

I'll post some door shots soon.